Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Giving back to our troops.

On the front page of todays Herald Sun there is a story with claims that Tania Zaetta was intimate with Australian special forces troops on a visit to Afganistan. I don't like to speculate or slander someones good name but I think she did it the dirty slapper. Look I am familiar with the concept of innocent until proven guilty, I also where there is smoke there is fire, and in my understanding of our armed forces, where there is women, there is shagging. As such I am assuming she is guilty as charged. And what an honor! Our troops are over there doing their best to help rebuild a war torn country, putting their lives at risk every day. Really, it weas the least she could do.

Tania herself has apparently described these claims as hurtful. HURTFUL! How un-Australian. She went over to Afganistan to "entertain" the troops did she not? And looking at her resume I am struggling to work out exactly how she proposed to "entertain" the troops WITHOUT getting intimate with them. I mean she is famous for being the side kick on Who Dares Wins with Mike Whitney, and then going to India and doing Bollywood movies. So unless she planned to regale the troops with tales of how she and Mike used to play practical jokes on each other, or perhaps act out a few scenes from some of her movies, what exactly was she planning to do to "entertain" the boys? Back in the Vietnam War famed comedian Bob Hope went over there and did some stand up comedy for the troops. He is a comedian, he is funny, he entertained. TZ is a good looking woman of no discernable talent except being able to pretend to be Indian. I sincerely hope she did her best to "entertain", and I hope in the future she looks back with much regret at her knee jerk reaction of describing claims of being shagged silly by our hard working troops as hurtful, Maybe one day she will realize that instead her actions were in fact profoundly patriotic.

As a side note apparently some fo the troops have pictures and videos. I wonder if we can get Sophie Monk back over there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home